Thursday, April 1, 2010

More New EP Stuff!

So yesterday I've had an awesome blast, and I can't describe how this feels.. To stand there, in front of a crowd and just doing your own thing, to come home and check the video's my friends made and to realise I'm such a weirdo on stage.. But, once again, I had an awesome time!!

You may or may not know that to thank everyone who made this possible, I've decided to release the live set on Your Countdown's 3rd birthday (Time passes so quick.. Or is that just me?). It'll be called "What Could've Been Yours - EP" and it'll feature all the tracks you've heard separately and together in one continious mix :D So that means the EP will have half an hour of Your Countdown!

Can't wait 'till 18th April 2010? GREAT, 'cause neither can I! :D

I've uploaded the EP info right here
You can listen to the live set right here

ENJOY & THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!

Mike

1 comment: