Sunday, April 18, 2010

"What Could've Been Yours - EP" - OUT NOW!

Hey!

I'm thrilled to announce to you that my newest EP is ONLINE!!! It's a special day to me 'cause it's the 3rd birthday of the Your Countdown-project! The new ep is just like Silence The Lights, one year ago, my birthday present to you guys for supporting me through all these years! You can download the new EP for free at the end of this post :)

More about the new EP: So as you probably know "What Could've Been Yours" is the live set from my first live performance EVER and ever since things have been going pretty good with Your Countdown and the new project, My Exception. I just had an awesome time that night.. It just means the world to me that I had this chance, finally, to go on stage and to show people what I've been preparing for almost three years..

This is the best memory I've ever had in my music projects..

Enjoy the album, you guys mean the whole world to me! :D

Mike


5 Songs You Won't Feel Bad About After Buying

1. Tomorrow (The ID&T Tomorrowland Anthem) - Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Dada Life
2. Sexy Bitch (Your Countdown Instrumental Cover) - David Guetta feat. Akon
3. Pong - Wippenberg
4. Two.Zero (Live Set) - Your Countdown
5. Walk With Me (Axwell vs. Daddy's Groove RMX) - Nanchang Nancy & Pork & Fitch

No comments:

Post a Comment