Tuesday, May 18, 2010

In My Heart, In My Soul


Hey, just a quick post to inform everyone on a new song I'm making.. It's called "In My Heart, In My Soul" and I'm so effin' thrilled about it.. I think this one has got a huge potential to become the best Your Countdown song ever, which means the end of the run for Touch The Love.

I'll make sure to put a preview up soon, but I don't think it'll be pretty long, but that doesn't matter, right? Newsletter Subscribers already got the song so if you want it you should subscribe as soon as possible!

Now, the preview will come, I just don't know when.. I suppose when I have time.. And just not to start rumours by the cover-like artwork: For this moment this song will not be released as a single! Right now I don't even know for sure if it'll be on the new album!!!

Btw, the new album.. I'm having some ideas to release a demo of the new album in October 2010.. Don't know what I'll do but I think it's the perfect sneak preview for the album.

Ok, that's all for now! :D Enjoy the artwork I've been keeping myself busy with and check this site in a few days again to see if the preview's online :)

Mike


No comments:

Post a Comment