Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Update: The New Your Countdown Album.

Wow, I DO have a lot of news to tell you guys and I'll probably do it in tomorrow's album update as well, but I'm just pretty excited to tell you guys that I'll know pretty soon what the final album tracklist will be.. And I'm not going to give you guys a lot of previews of the official tracklist and stuff, so I suppose you will have to wait another 4 - 5 months before you know the complete tracklist..

Other good news: Layla and I are making plans to record the "I Would Stay"-Single. When this will happen is pretty unsure, but there's a good chance it might be next week.. So I don't know when the single will be released but we'll see :D

That's all the news, you can watch me say it in tomorrow's album update :D

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment