Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Your Countdown SURPRISE!!!

Hey everybody!

Today the Moodio contest officially ended, so today I can officially say that Your Countdown ended 2nd in this contest, which is a HUGE achievement to me.. One thing’s for sure: I couldn’t have done this without the help of my fans and you guys really surprised me.. So now it’s my turn to surprise you..

I have been working on this special surprise for the last week and right now I can unveil it to you!! :D

So here it is: THE OFFICIAL YOUR COUNTDOWN WEBSITE!!!

Obviously it’s not WOW-ing but it just holds whatever you need to be up-to-date on any given moment.. Everything works fine on most web browsers (just be patient with the music-page.. It does load a bit slower than the rest) but I do recommend Google Chrome (even though I don’t use that one myself..).

Ok, so that’s pretty much everything I needed to tell you guys about this surprise.. I hope you guys like it as much as I do!! :D

Make sure you tell me what you think about the site! :D

Enjoy!!!

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment