Sunday, June 6, 2010

NEW ALBUM: COMING NOVEMBER OR DECEMBER 2010!!

Hey!

I have awesome Your Countdown-news!! I just talked to my producer and we think we can get the album done by September. This means that we can start promoting my new album somewhere by the end of this summer and releasing it somewhere this fall.

Our plans for the coming months will be something like this:
- June: creating concepts
- July : Choosing the final tracklist of the new album, working on the concepts that will be in the album (finishing the drafts), releasing a newsletter-exclusive album with songs that didn't make the album
- August: Finishing the drafts
- September: Finishing the drafts, preparing the first single, preparing the first videoclip (all videos will be directed by Joni Schoonjans)
- October: Releasing the first single, preparing the second
- November/December: Releasing the second single & releasing the album

After December it's still a bit vague, since we both have our exams in January. I'd like to release 4 singles of the new album so I don't really know how long this project is going to last :D Anyway, we're in for an awesome time!! I'm so looking forward to the first Your Countdown videos and to the awesome new album!!!! :D

Thanks everyone who's participating in all of this.. You guys mean the world to me :) This stuff is awesome :D I CAN'T WAIT!!!! :D

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment