Sunday, June 27, 2010

Pulling The Plug

Hey everybody,

I've just pulled back from the Moodio contest.. I'm just pretty sure that I won't be able to recover the gap between Your Countdown and Alpha Strikes.

We may not have won the contest, but remember that Your Countdown had an AMAZING amount of votes when you compare it to the number of fans I have at the moment.. This contest has shown me that people care about this project and the My Exception-Project and that means the world to me.. Remember that I said "Now, I know that I don't have the fanbase to get me to the top, but I hope we can get 100 votes together.." on June first? Well, at the moment I have 1673 votes.. That's effin' HUGE!!

No need to sob about this just because it has been such an awesome succes, and I owe it all to you guys.. Thanks for sticking with Your Countdown, My Exception and all the other stuff I'm doin'.. You mean the world to me..

I'm also preparing a surprise which I will release pretty soon after the Moodio contest ends so keep your eyes open and make sure you check my facebook and this blog in about 4 to 5 days :D

I'm proud of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment