Thursday, June 17, 2010

Seven - Out Now

As promised to everyone who cared about ShowUCare I uploaded the new album.. I'm not about to tell a lot about it since I just stopped working on it, so there's no story in the album..

SOME things that are interesting:
- the FIRST EVER version of My Exception's "Not Meant To Be"
- "In Her Eyes", which will be covered by My Exception ("Now You're Gone" will be covered as well!! :D)

Once again, I'm not going to tell a lot more than this.. If you liked the first ShowUCare-album you will love this one, but I suggest you guys should wait for the new My Exception album and the new Your Countdown album.. Quality in these projects is WAY higher..

Thanks for supporting ShowUCare through the last year.. The project was a nice thing for me and My Exception had a huge advantage by what I learned in this project.. I'm sorry this has to end but ShowUCare just isn't an important part to me no more..

Download the new album here


---------------------------End Of Project-------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment