Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Your Countdown Enters Moodio TV Contest!


Hey everyone,

I just entered the Moodio TV Contest.. The point of the contest is that the band with the most votes at the end of a month will get a free promotion video by Moodio TV, which is pretty bad-ass. Now, I know that I don't have the fanbase to get me to the top, but I hope we can get 100 votes together.. That would mean the world to me.. Anyway, I'm not in this to win it, but hey, we can always try right? :D

In May 2010 my good friends from The Executive won the contest.. Their video will be posted on this site as well if that should be possible :)

Ok so, if you should be bored one day, remember that you can always give me a vote.. No registration needed! You give me one vote by clicking the light blue "Ik stem | +1"-button on this page (Link will also be in the link bar)

Thanks for helpin' me!!!

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment